Sunday 14 June 2015

Back to work & normality


back to work today.... Although I am glad to be back home as I do miss my dogs and the comfort of my own bed....( oh I'm sounding old LOL) doggies are glad to be home though Snowy is following me around constantly , I think he's trying to guilt trip me!
Also was very happy that I didn't put on any weight in Vegas this time which is a miracle! I tried to stay off the bread and potatoes but I did eat just about everything else! For anyone whose seen those buffets in Vegas you'll know they are huge and have just about every food on them so make it hard to be good! Back home now though so I'm on diet proper need to loose 100lbs which is a lot but I figure only 2lbs a week.
Then next year in Vegas I'll be at goal weight.
Anyways enough of my weight I'm not obsessing or anything LOl

He's a photo of me now from. Holiday ( I'm on theQueen  Mary in long beach   Los Angeles USA) so u can see my current weight . I'll try to do one a month so it's a diary of my weight loss as I go along.


No comments:

Post a Comment