Thursday 27 March 2014

Shopping

Good morning ,
Had a lovely day yesterday we went shopping all day......lovely retail therapy, I rarely buy clothes as I try to buy in USA as there's more choice but I did treat myself to a few items yesterday and the store lady was so helpful made such a refreshing change to find a young lady so helpful.
I bought a couple of day dresses which again I never usually wear but I'm getting to a certain age now I need to dress a bit more conservative, LOL I will still wear my colourful jewellery but the clothes need to be more classy!
Had a lovely lunch out too. The whole day was lovely with husband.

In all day today and starting the competion peice for Hilary's. Ive decided to make a bag as that's useful and the fabrics so tring. Ill post on here as soon as I make a start on it.
Enjoy your day
jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment