Tuesday 27 May 2014

Wrapped beads

Good Morning all,
I'm at the day job today with only two days to go before my holidays to Vegas! I've researched and there's a couple of fabric and craft shops I want to visit . You wouldn't expect to find,them in Vegas would you?
Just goes to show Vegas has everything!,,
I've been playing making wrapped beads as shown below its a great way to use up bits of fabric.I'm going to make a bracelet from them I think.
It's easy to do you just stick One end of fabric strip (1/4 " wide) with tacky glue as I have done then thread fabric through holes till all covered and then glue the end into the inside hole. I used a darning needle to thread fabric through as hole gets small.then leave to dry on a cocktail stick
Enjoynyour day hope you get time to stitch!


No comments:

Post a Comment