Monday 6 October 2014

Painful shoulder

Morning guys,
Feeling sorry for myself today as I've hurt my neck/ shoulder .dunno how I did it but it really hurts and it may stop me playing tomorrow if it doesn't subside!That would be awful so I'm swallowing pain killers every 4 hours!
I need to make more beads for the craft show in December , looked at what I've done and there's nowhere near enough!
So tomorrow will be busy day ,....I'm trying to be organised and make certain colours on certain days so there's some kind of system however being creative means by nature I'm not always organised I make things as I let them evolve which for buiss purposes may not be the most time effective!
So must be more organised I think.......
Anyway I'm at the day job today so have a nice day everyone ..must dash else I'll be late!

No comments:

Post a Comment