Monday 22 June 2020

SEEING THE RAVEN

Today as usual I went out for my cuppa in the garden and I saw a raven on a tree near my garden. I know it means many things to see a Raven, its associated with magic, and shapeshifting. There is a message from the universe as I have never seen a Raven so close up to my house or indeed to me. 
The seeing of a Raven means the death of something in Indian folk lore as well. This doesnt worry me as in fact a death of something usually means that there is a birth of something new.
Indeed it could even be that the Raven is my spirit animal at the moment alongside the Wolf who is always present around me. Anyway whatever the reason for the visit of the lone Raven I thank the universe for bringing her. I will accept whatever comes my way graciously and Thankfully.



No comments:

Post a Comment