Wednesday 24 June 2020

SIMPLE THINGS

I am sitting in my garden early in the morning before anyone else is awake, listening to nature. This is what my Gran would call "the simple things in life" .I value this time of tranquil , it allows my thoughts to be quiet and my brain to be still. I can hear the birds singing and the trees swaying. Bees buzz around me looking for pollen.
i cherish this time of the day, taking time out for me is something Ive learnt to do now. Its part of my day I dont feel guilty for doing it either I just enjoy the hour drinking my morning cuppa.I allow myself this time to just "BE" this is something we all need to do I think. This world we like in is full of computer screens, technology and general noise we forget how to just be and enjoy these simple things in life.

We take them for granted , thinking they will always be there, but I wonder will they? We as humans are selfish we abuse our planet and our environment so much. I know i cant change the world but i hope that I can live holistically and kindly, allowing mother earth to heal a bit even if its only my bit of mother earth. Where I tread  on her planet , the food I eat, the way I dispose of rubbish . All these things are affecting her.
I dont take for granted the birds singing or the trees swaying I want to enjoy their noise gentle and soft, its natures music. Her way of calming our emotions, her way of reminding us that simple things matter. 



No comments:

Post a Comment