Wednesday 26 February 2014

3d white work flower

Good morning everyone, busy day yesterday so didnt get chance to come on here I'm afraid.
However last night whilst looking for another peice of work I came across this white work flower.
I did it a couple of years ago for an Embroidery guild exhibition . It's using tyvek which is what makes the actual flower. It is quite a complex process but rather effective I think.
I have done a few workshops on the process I used. If I can work out how to do it I will try to put on here as a short video!
Ive nearly done Grandmas tribute but its took longer than I anticipated which is a nuisance as I have so many other projects to start! My hands  don't work fast enough sometimes !

anyway enjoy your day I hope you et time to sew a little.
jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment