Sunday 23 February 2014

Monday morning

Good morning everyone, well it's Monday so Im at the day job today, I do enjoy it as its total opposite of my creative work. I work in banking industry helping customers with various things. I do enjoy meeting people and helping them .
I also enjoy my creative work though and yesterday I spent most of the day sewing my Grandmas Tribute and its nearly done. It's a very special peice as my Grandma showed me so many techniques and crafts to be able to use . She helped me stitch my dollys clothes when I was just 4 years old ! I made from all her off cuts. My sister and I spent may happy days in Grandmas sewing / dining room.
She had an old singer machine and my sister and I took it in turns to turn handle while the other one fed material through it to sew the seams.
I'm off tommorrow so I'm hoping to finish it and show you it tommorrow .

Enjoy your day
Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment