Thursday 20 February 2014

Sewing companions

Today I shan't be sewing at all and it's my day off! I have to take car to garage and go food shopping.

I'm going to have a play day tommorrow I really need to finish Grandmas tribute And make a start on some things for my exhibition in a couple of years that I'm doing with my freind.I can't seem to get motivated for that at all I don't know why .......

Also am waiting for some new purse frames so I can make up some purses to sell I need the stock if I'm to do a market in the spring....so much to do so little time! I need more hands!
Oh the picture is my dogs who always chill when I'm sewing they are such good companions and are always complimentary wagging tails to show me how happy they are when I ask their opinion!
Enjoy your day hope you get time to sew.
jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment