Monday 21 April 2014

Backtowork

I'm backtowork today after the Easter weekend.its raining here soo I don't mind going to work!

I've enjoyed  playing with my crafts, I also managed to tidy up. My work station which to. Be honest was a  bit out of. Hand!
Now i just need to do my sewing machine room.....my hand sewing area is ok I have a lovely big cupboard my hubby bought me which I stack/ hide everything in!

Getting on with my exhibition stuff too I'm doing another small sample of one peice, Ive realised that samples are great way to see if the final peice will work . Must be the C&G effect! I learnt alot doing that course over past few years.
I have been approached to do the diploma but I am enjoying doing my own thing at the moement. Plus it's very expensive, maybe ill do after this exhibition if I sell enough work....
Well I hope you enjoy your day I'm off to work now.



No comments:

Post a Comment